We collect your personal data for various purposes, such as processing your order, conducting correspondence with you or handling an application. We may combine the information we have collected from you with the information we have obtained from other sources. This allows us to improve the overall accuracy and completeness of the information and to better tailor our contacts to you. In addition, we may also collect information regarding your use of our websites.
All data obtained through this site is kept strictly confidential. This data will not be given, granted or sold, nor will it be made public in any way whatsoever. In addition, we use security techniques to prevent loss, mutilation or any other damage to information.
How your personal data is used
- For dealing with your requests, by our company or by others involved in processing.
- For contacting you, for customer satisfaction surveys or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services that you have purchased from us.
- For marketing purposes, if you have given permission for this.
- To personally tailor your interaction with our sites, to simplify navigation and to compile statistics on the use of websites.
When we collect information from you, you may inform us that you do not want it to be used for further marketing contacts.
We have a number of types of cookies that we use to make our website as user-friendly as possible.
Cookies that ensure that this website functions properly:
- remembering information that you enter on the various pages, so that you do not have to enter all your data again
- passing information from one page to the next page
- saving preferences, such as the language, location, the desired number of search results.
- storing settings for optimal video playback, such as the desired buffer size and the resolution data of your screen
- reading your browser settings in order to be able to display our website optimally on your screen
- detecting abuse of our website and services, for example by registering a number of consecutive failed log-in attempts
- placing an even load on the website, so that the site remains accessible
- offering the possibility to save log-in data so that you do not have to re-enter it every time
- make it possible to respond to our websites
Cookies with which we can measure the use of the website. This enables us to make the structure, navigation and content of the website as user-friendly as possible. We cannot trace the statistics and other reports to persons.
With Google Analytics, we measure how you use the website and how you found us. We use this knowledge to improve our sites.
We have signed a processor agreement with Google and the data is encrypted and processed anonymously. We have turned off share data with Google.
The cookies are stored for a maximum of 2 years. Google does not share anonymous data with third parties. Read thePrivacy statement of Google here.
CrazyEgg records what you are viewing on our website. This enables us to optimise our page#8217;s, so that we display the most relevant information in the best places.
The cookie that CrazyEgg uses is to see if you are a new visitor or a returning visitor. Crazy Egg does not share any anonymous data with third parties.
The cookies are stored for a maximum of 5 years. Read theprivacy statement of Crazy Egg here.
Remove or disable cookies
We will need to adjust these statements from time to time, due to, for example, our website or the rules regarding cookies changing. We are entitled to change the content of the statements and the cookies included in the lists at all times and without prior notice. We recommend that you regularly consult this webpage for the latest version, to assess whether you want to revise the permission.